Объявление

Свернуть

Announcement

This channel was created to help our international part of Stalker-online community.
Показать больше
Показать меньше

Patch from February 22d, 2017

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Patch from February 22d, 2017

QUESTS

• Quest "Noise in the Wood" from Grishkovets now available to all players;
    • New quest "Test of courage" was added into the game. You can take it from Mark in Lyubech. This quest has several options for passing. The final award depends on attentiveness and total character level (higher level of the character = better reward);
    • Award for "Slugs termination" was slightly reduced. In addition, now some other Tunguska hunting quests goes in credit for this quest.
    ITEMS

• Price for repair kits was changed;
    • A sewing kit was added, now you can take care of your garments;
    • Changes in the mechanic of repair kits, now it might ask you for more requested additional resources. If you won't get it, then your repairs will be restored less % than the status. Each item has the information about what they need for repair;
    • The requirements for the state of items have changed due an exchange with the NPC: strongly increased the threshold of the number of repairs (was 3, became 35);
    • Increased the number of "thread" item in the container;
    • To restore the body armor "Iron Rat", "Flora", "Gate", "Dragun" with the help of the drawing, now required a steel plate instead of the metal that was used previously;
    • Price of weapons from merchants was increased;
    • Added additional effect for glasses, exceptation is for Cobra glasses;
    • Added additional effect for Beret;
    • Prices for some weapons, its parts and drawings was adjusted;
    • Batteries 1.5 and 4.5 volts was removed from NPC, they doesn't sell it anymore.
    OTHER CHANGES

• In crafting window when placing a tick "AutoComplete" no longer need to choose the drawing again, it will autocomplete automatically;
    • In crafting window, due autocomplete will be selected those articles, which correspond to the conditions of crafting - itens of 100% in the number of performances. Items that have, for example, 18/20 use, won't be added into resources for crafting due the autocomplete;
    • Position of trees was fixed, those which were found hanging in the air in an area marked as "Vesuvius" , Ljubech-1, Station, Prison;
    • Added to the time offset for maps that are geographically located in different time zones, time was fixed for places that located close to each other.

Using sewing kit it is said You can't repair this type either the sharpstone with the hunter knife.

Комментарий

It woks fine today.How can i repair my shiz helmet?I have bought some more new repair kit. still say the same thing.
      Вложения

Комментарий

Anyone help me please. My helmet state is pretty low I don't know if it's a bug or something.

Комментарий

You need to use sewing kit for helmet, if it does not work maybe you got low skill level, or some perks disabled.

Комментарий

Сообщение от kfiat Посмотреть сообщение
            You need to use sewing kit for helmet, if it does not work maybe you got low skill level, or some perks disabled.
            I have repair 80 points and all perks in repair skill tree are actived.I can repair my own clothes armor and pants. But i just can't repair my helmet. That's weird.

Комментарий

Обработка...
            X