Объявление

Свернуть

Announcement

This channel was created to help our international part of Stalker-online community.
Показать больше
Показать меньше

Upgrade weapons with one magazine system with no refilling ammunition

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Upgrade weapons with one magazine system with no refilling ammunition

Hello guys,
    As you all know that that the new character Stalker update was great but there are some FPS issues which i think will be solved soon. What actually i was talking about the weapon magazine system, currently we have several magazines attachment for certain rifle which is needed to refilled with ammo every-time to continue your shooting, which it kinda annoying, sometimes it often seen that you forgot to refill ammo's on magazines, since we have played this game years where magazines itself fills up ammo's which was great, certainly new refill system makes things harder and confusion, now you need more magazines attachments for long journeys and by mistake if you forgot to refill you went to hell.

So my suggestion is that why don't we have single magazines attachment for the rifles where magazines are mandatory for all rifles except some shotgun, in addition magazines will refill ammunition automatically itself by just pressing reload.
Обработка...
X