Объявление

Свернуть

Announcement

This channel was created to help our international part of Stalker-online community.
Показать больше
Показать меньше

Help

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Help

Welp im going to keep this short and simple. Any ideas on how to get more players in game/ Getting the game out there.

Сообщение от Sire_Uri Посмотреть сообщение
    Welp im going to keep this short and simple. Any ideas on how to get more players in game/ Getting the game out there.
    to learn the Russian language and will join in our clan

Комментарий

I have no problem with that

Комментарий

Well English players are not going to learn Russian for a game. xD

Комментарий

Сообщение от Sire_Uri Посмотреть сообщение
          I understand that information can be lost in translation, but if this game wants to attract more players who speak English natively, the ENTIRE game needs to be translated, even if its just google translated. Even some quests in the starting zone are not translated yet, this leaves a bad first impression to new players and old players alike who are expecting FULL translation.

Комментарий

Сообщение от Bismuth_ Посмотреть сообщение
            I understand that information can be lost in translation, but if this game wants to attract more players who speak English natively, the ENTIRE game needs to be translated, even if its just google translated. Even some quests in the starting zone are not translated yet, this leaves a bad first impression to new players and old players alike who are expecting FULL translation.

I agree thats why i have gone through my self and looked for as many mistakes as i can find and i will do it untill the entire game is translated from russian to english, also thank you for letting me know i will go and get the starter areas translated

Комментарий

Hello, i dont now is this good post, but i have problem, my account be banned . Too much hardware. 23 Remained, but It passed i still have. in past year i configured my computer, i wrote more code . Please admin unlock my account , i dont make nothing wrong, im not chiter. I dont now is this problem change hardware , please fast unlock and clean my hardware configuration in game. Admin you will be check log my account , really im good player.

Best Regards

Комментарий

And , I did not know is problem change configuration, now i know , please unlocked my account.

Комментарий

ok thanks, problem is solved

Комментарий

Обработка...
                  X