Объявление

Свернуть

Announcement

This channel was created to help our international part of Stalker-online community.
Показать больше
Показать меньше

Bulletproof vest "6B13" for a new character.

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Bulletproof vest "6B13" for a new character.

Hey guys!

We continue to acquaint you with items for a new character, and today we are happy to share the finished model of the bulletproof vest "6B13" (refers to infantry weapons, 6B - personal body armor)! This is redesigned body armor, which is now represented in the game as Collar Armored Vest.

Development of the new character is in progress, it will appear in the Zone as it is ready. Stay tuned!

Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg 
Просмотров:	125 
Размер:	44.5 Кб 
ID:	1720644

The new character means that all the items will be new or get new textures? this armor will replace the collar? This is a very good quality model and models already ingame got lower quality textures i think.

Комментарий

Im not using FB very often but as i can see other stuff is in development. I hope all news will be on forum also.

Комментарий

Сообщение от kfiat Посмотреть сообщение
        The new character means that all the items will be new or get new textures? this armor will replace the collar? This is a very good quality model and models already ingame got lower quality textures i think.
        New character is an updated and improved mechanic which will replace the old mechanic of the playable character in the game.

Комментарий

As i saw in video uploaded last year new char will have a chance to use guns and meele weapons. Bare hands fights will be also available ?

Комментарий

Alex_Mak
            Dear Alexandra, I have a few questions for you.

1. Will all of the current armors (e.g. Dragoon, Shiz, Singleton Suit) and all of the current guns (all of them) work with the new character?
            2. I heard from some russian players that there is NO WIPE regarding XP or characters inventories planned at this time. Can you confirm this information?
            3. What kind of melee weapons will be available? I mean, hatchets and knives would make sense, but others like f.e. swords and katanas would not make sense in the "Zone". What do you think?
            4. Is the new character designed to work with the current skill system or will you be replacing the skill system as well?

That's it for now, cheers.

Комментарий

Сообщение от zakg Посмотреть сообщение
              As i saw in video uploaded last year new char will have a chance to use guns and meele weapons. Bare hands fights will be also available ?

We haven't decided yet but if it will appear in the game it won't be connected with the new character release.

Комментарий

Сообщение от YurrDurr Посмотреть сообщение
                Alex_Mak
                Dear Alexandra, I have a few questions for you.

1. Will all of the current armors (e.g. Dragoon, Shiz, Singleton Suit) and all of the current guns (all of them) work with the new character?
                2. I heard from some russian players that there is NO WIPE regarding XP or characters inventories planned at this time. Can you confirm this information?
                3. What kind of melee weapons will be available? I mean, hatchets and knives would make sense, but others like f.e. swords and katanas would not make sense in the "Zone". What do you think?
                4. Is the new character designed to work with the current skill system or will you be replacing the skill system as well?

That's it for now, cheers.
                1. Yes, it will.
                2. No wipe.
                3. Can't answer this question atm, follow the announcements.
                4. It might be changed, but you won't lose anything.

Комментарий

im asking because on some saturday some ppl had that unlocked and they have seen to have fun fighting

thx for your reply we will see in the future

Комментарий

I woll not create a new topic as i can ask here. Is there any chance you Alex_Mak can post some pictures of future maps or weapon models? it would be really great to see development in progress. Last video about pripyat and desert map is very old and we got no update since.

Комментарий

Обработка...
                    X