Объявление

Свернуть

Announcement

This channel was created to help our international part of Stalker-online community.
Показать больше
Показать меньше

Need tips from more experienced players on how to actually survive.

Свернуть
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

• Need tips from more experienced players on how to actually survive.

Basically as the title says.
    Im a pretty much fresh spawn,so far i have made 1000 rubles lost alot of stuff in the process.
    Mostly because players would shoot me without any provocation from my side.
    I did some quests so far i have gotten some ripped camo pants from the guy in the station.
    So i could use some tips/hints/tricks to survive better and actually get into the game

Starting out it can be rough, but stick to killing mutant pups and doing all the early quests in station to get your bearings going on the game. the Stalker online wiki Getting started has some good tips for you as well starting up, if your on MSK server, hit me up with a PM with IGN n I can help you out some when im on.

Комментарий

make some quests then on second map go to 310 village to make quests for gourmet from him you will get some xp and cash
      if you are playing on SPB ask someone from SoA for help they will redirect you to someone who speak english and is online

Комментарий

Unfortunantley i am on MSK,because after 30 mins of browising the forums everyone recomended MSK.And i could use some information on how to actually get to the second map

Комментарий

You either start doing the military quests, starting with Drachuks spider shooting near the police station, where if you follow the questline Dibenko (inside police station, upstairs) will eventually give you a quest named "Scout: The Artifact" which will allow you to pass the city gates. Or you skip that for later and use the underground tunnel to get to map 2, the entrance is at the palace of culture building where Metrofan, Courier and Hatter hang out.

Комментарий

or you can make some quests for courier (about 30 min) and you can get out from 1 map on gate 2 after you pay 500r

SPB had more eng players because MSK is overpopulated and it is harder to do quests

Комментарий

hey newbie here, is there any clan that i can join? (iam in SPB)
              and where i can get a knife to get a loot from animal?

Комментарий

Hi knife you can find inside houses or you can buy one from npcs or wallboard it costs something about 2k r
                ill send you pm

Комментарий

Сообщение от zakg Посмотреть сообщение
                  Hi knife you can find inside houses or you can buy one from npcs or wallboard it costs something about 2k r
                  ill send you pm
                  you in-game name same with your name in this board? (zakg)

Комментарий

nope its Valkir (as in PM which ive send you with other details)

Комментарий

Обработка...
                    X